Employment & Classes
Have you ever thought of becoming a rafting guide? Don't know where to start?
Blue Sky Outfitters is offering guide training this summer! Take a class and learn the ropes from experienced rafting guides with over 15+ years of experience! With 8 hands on training days on the river, and all the equipment you will need, you will come out of this class ready to take your first commercial trip!
Class: June 21st-30th
We look for individuals with a strong work ethic, great attitude, good people skills, and the ability to be on time. You must have good swimming ability and your own reliable transportation. If you meet these requirements, get good marks in the course, and have the special personality we are looking for, then we will extend an offer to join our company.
Becoming a professional river rafting guide is not for everyone. It takes commitment, dedication, and a willingness to constantly learn and improve throughout your career. But the rewards are outstanding. The confidence level of most guides excels within a very short period of time. You will become comfortable taking charge in front of people you have never met. Fellow guides become close friends with a common bond of love of the outdoors, and the constant adventures of challenging whitewater!
Space is limited, contact us today!
Send your information to
We are looking for energetic and positive people who have a love for the outdoors!
June 24th - September 6th
Varies depending on your role. However, these are all fast paced multi tasking positions. You will do variety of the following:
- Greet Customers
- Help carry tubes and get people safely on/off the water
- Give safety speeches to customers
- Drive company van/shuttle (Some positions, not all)
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up with guest requests and concerns with urgency
- At all times project a favorable image of Blue Sky Outfitters
- Keep your supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems
- Perform any other job duties as requested by Supervisors,
General Manager & Team members
- You need to be able to lift 30-45 lbs
- MUST be able to work weekends
- Valid Drivers License
- Lifeguard Certification and CPR required for some positions, but not all
- Self motivated to get tasks that are assigned accomplished in a timely fashion
- Have a head-on-a-swivel mentality when overseeing customers on the water
- Covid vaccination highly encouraged
Compensation: Varies depending on experience.
Come enjoy the sun with us!
Email your resume to: